Brianna is an associate in the firm’s litigation department. She represents businesses and their owners in commercial and fiduciary litigation, bankruptcy, and creditors’ rights matters.
Brianna graduated from George Washington University Law School in 2021, where she served as a research assistant to Professor Jeffrey Manns. During that time, she assisted Professor Manns in drafting two chapters for inclusion in an upcoming securities regulation case book.
Brianna is admitted to practice in Maryland.
Her litigation experience includes:
- Serving as part of the trial team that won a defense verdict, including a $300,000 attorneys’ fees award, for a private equity fund sued by a former employee;
- Second-chairing a million-dollar lawsuit by a trust beneficiary against the Trustee of the trust that resulted in removal of the Trustee and a transfer of trust property to the beneficiary;
- Second-chairing the defense of a specific performance action that resulted in a defense verdict and a substantial attorneys’ fees award, both of which were upheld on appeal;
- Routinely representing clients in construction litigation, and advising clients regarding contractual provisions to avoid litigation; and
- Routinely drafting pleadings, motions, and discovery.
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2021)
- Florida State University (B.S., Political Science, magna cum laude, 2018)
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland