Best Lawyers in America has named Richard L Costella the 2024 “Lawyer of the Year” in Baltimore for his bankruptcy litigation practice. Mr. Costella has been named continuously to Best Lawyers list since 2013 for his bankruptcy/creditors’ rights practice.
Chambers USA has also recognized Mr. Costella as a leader and notable practitioner in the area of bankruptcy litigation. Since 2011, Maryland Super Lawyers has selected him for inclusion in its list for his bankruptcy, business litigation, and creditor/debtor rights practices.
Best Lawyers recognizes eleven Tydings attorneys for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024.
- Brian A. Balenson: Trusts and Estates.
- Scott Patrick Burns: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William W. Carrier, III: Commercial Litigation, Employment Law-Management, and Labor Law-Management.
- Richard L. Costella: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Bankruptcy Litigation.
- Diane D’Aiutolo: Health Care Litigation and Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate Law.
- Emerson L. Dorsey, Jr.: Real Estate Law.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Bankruptcy Litigation.
- John B. Isbister: Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William C. Sammons: Commercial Litigation.
- Ferrier R. Stillman: Family Law.
Best Lawyers also recognizes Tydings associates for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones To Watch 2024.
This peer-based selection of these lawyers showcases Tydings’ local litigation experience in the areas of appellate cases, health care litigation, medical malpractice defense, commercial litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, products liability defense, class action/mass torts, antitrust litigation, and family law; as well as the firm’s corporate experience in real estate.
Tydings is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides legal services in a variety of areas, including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, corporate, business and tax, commercial litigation, IP, real estate, estates and trusts, and family law.